Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

As promised, here is an updated post now that our big events this week are over! First things first though - Happy Valentine's Day! Since Rob has two tests tomorrow, this is my valentine:

Pretty cute, right? Yeah I know, I'm one lucky lady!



Back to our regularly scheduled update. Physical therapy went ok; Michael was pretty fussy this time. He was not all that interested in having his neck twisted or stretched. Natalie, our therapist, said he looked like he was showing improvement, but when she tried to take measurement M flipped out and tightened up. But, Baby Boy is able to turn left much easier; he is now an ambi-turner (zoolander reference for those that didn't catch it!).

Today we had our four month check-up at the doctor. Michael is 13lbs (still two pounds lighter than his cat-brother Freddy) and is 23 3/4 inches long. He has doubled his weight at birth and is about 5 inches longer. We got three more shots- BOO- but both of us handled it better than last time... Not by much, but better. M responded well to all the physical tests, so we don't have to go back til six months. Oh, and we got the go ahead to start solid foods at 5 months. I can't believe it, people don't lie when they say it goes so fast!

Tomorrow I'm hoping to get to the Athens Mothers Center again for some grown up conversations and this weekend my Aunt Patty and Uncle Bobby are coming to town, so there are still more adventures to come this week. As for today I plan to cuddle with my little Valentine Michael and my furry Valentine Freddy (provided he's not in a bitey mood). My Valentine's gift to myself? Homemade pizza for dinner! Yum yum yum!

Hope you have a great day with the ones you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment