Monday, February 11, 2013

4 months!

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday for Michael's four month birthday! Oops! I can't believe how quickly he is growing and changing. It's bittersweet, I love seeing him do new things but I know he won't be a baby for long. I'm trying not to take anything for granted!

I don't have to much to share this week. Not yet anyway. Tomorrow we have physical therapy; hopefully Baby Boy will show more improvements in flexibility. Thursday we have our four month check up- weight, length, milestones checks... And more shots. I don't know who hates the shots more, mommy or baby.

Oh, wait! I do have something to share. A couple people have asked me why Michael sleeps on his back and not his tummy. Starting in 1994, the Back to Sleep campaign has recommended that babies sleep on their back. Since doctors have been recommending sleeping on the back since 1994, the occurrence of SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, or Crib Death) has been reduced by 50%! Yay! As a side note, Michael freaking hates being on his tummy, so it's probably best he is a back sleeper.

This is a pretty short post, but hopefully I'll have more material at the end of the week!

Michael smiles so much now, but the minute I try and take a picture, no dice! Maybe next month!






I added a whole bunch of pictures and videos to our photo website. I finally uploaded all of the pictures from Rob's phone. If you need or want the password, just let me know! Www.threeisntacrowd.shutterfly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment