Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today is Rob's 29th birthday! Even though he has been SUPER busy with school, today he had a light day. Just two classes, and we had the whole day with him! We had a nice lunch together as a family, and my parents came to Athens for dinner tonight. If you haven't had a chance please wish him a happy birthday!

Today is Michael's 20 week birthday! When I was 20 weeks pregnant I found out that Michael was a little boy! I can't believe how long ago that feels; although, it was 36 weeks ago, which is exactly how long I was preg. Crazy. People can tell you all day time flies when you have a baby, but until you have a baby of your own you have no idea how fast it really goes! We were still living the island life, Rob was in his third semester of vet school (now he is in 5th), and we weren't sure if we'd be moving back to Georgia or staying in St. Kitts. Man oh man how things have changed!

Michael- 20 weeks gestation

Michael 20 weeks old
Things are going pretty well for baby; yesterday was our last physical therapy session! Natalie, our therapist, said Baby Boy looks great looking left! We still have to continue our at home exercises for a while, but there is no need for further appointments.

Next weekend my cousin Lia is coming to visit, and I can't wait!! I haven't seen her since my shower, and I'm excited for her to get to meet Baby Michael. We also have a birthday party for my friend Angie's son Jackson, he'll be a year old. AND it will be the start of Michael's adventures with solid foods.  It's going to be a super fun weekend.

The very best part of that weekend? Rob begins his spring break! Michael and I are going to take up all his time with family fun outings, cuddles, and play time! We just have to get through this coming week first...

No comments:

Post a Comment