Monday, January 7, 2013

Hi there!

Well, I got lazy over the holidays and it's been awhile since I posted last. I only got to be lazy cause my mom, aunts, and grandmother pretty much allowed me to hold baby Michael only when I was feeding him. They were greedy. Being a mom makes girls even more crazy then they already are- I liked having a break, but I was also super jealous when anyone else held him. Preg brain apparently makes moms stupid AND psycho.

Michael's first Christmas was nice, it's really a shame he won't remember it! He got a whole stocking full of fun stuff, about 763 outfits, a bunch of books (including a personalized book from I See Me, freaking adorable), sunglasses, and cold hard cash. He made out like a bandit! He is so lucky to have such a generous family! (Also, Rob and I are pretty lucky to have them too).

About 6 weeks ago someone asked me if I had big plans for New Year's Eve. I tried not to laugh in their face as I said no, cause I have a new baby. In reality, we did go to a party at our friends house. At 9pm, I though it was 3am. Michael rang in the new year by sleeping through the whole party. He was very thoughtful.

Want to know who isn't thoughtful? UGA's vet school. Rob had to back on the 2nd! Not all of UGA, just the vet school. So lame. I was thinking to myself, I should write a blog post, but yeah, didn't happen.

Quite frankly, I'm surprised I got to write one today. Lil' M woke up at 5:30 and decided he was gonna scream and cry for the next 8 hours. He finally fell asleep around 1:30. Thank God, cause I was starting to lose feeling in my arms from rocking him. Actually, besides today baby boy has been pretty good. He is starting to play with his toys (kinda) and he is talking (kinda) a lot now! He is also holding his head up a lot, this may seem boring to you out there, but once he can hold his head up on his own 100% I can stop worrying that his little neck is gonna snap if I'm not paying attention... Which would never happen cause I am always paying attention. Ever vigilant.

Oh, sounds like I'm up for another 8 hours of crying, gotta jet. Motherhood is so magical sometimes! I'll try to update the picture website soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment