With that said, I want to share some of my favorite outfits that Michael's received this past month.
This outfit is from our close family friend Elaine. I cannot stand how adorable and hilarious this shirt is! Michael wore it to physical therapy this week, and was breaking hearts left and right.
We got this outfit in the mail from my Aunt Calli. It's too big for lil M right now, but he is going to look so handsome in it once it fits. The inside of the sweater feels like a super soft and cuddly stuffed animal... I almost wish it was my size. ;)
This might be my favorite. Michael got this from Aunt Diane, Uncle Dave, Kyle and Nicole. This outfit is still to big, but Michael is gonna be super prep in this, and I can't wait! I think the orange belt is my favorite part, so freaking frat-tactic!
We got this in the mail just this week. It's from our friends Katie and Candice in St. Kitts. It's a little blue onesie from Rob's favorite beach- Reggae Beach. I was so happy that Michael has some SK clothes to wear, it is his ancestral homeland!
And of course, Check out our photo website for more pictures: http://threeisntacrowd.shutterfly.com/. If you need the password let me know!




Michael is such a baby jock wearing such adorable clothes and that face is just adorable!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Steph! I cant believe you had the baby a week before me!!! Vasiliki (Vasi) was born October 16 @9lbs 12oz! Email me, we need to catch up!! Lemoniakaralis@jkprorealty.com
ReplyDeleteXoxo
Lena