Tuesday, January 22, 2013

15 weeks already?

Ok, so I know it's been two weeks since I posted. I'm awful, what can I say? This time it wasn't cause I was lazy. We've just been kind of busy in strange ways. Rob has so many classes this semester, he is gone from 7:30-5:30 every day, so I don't have a ton of free time. On top that, I had to have my wisdom teeth out this past weekend... Worst timing ever. AND I had to take the baby to the doctor last week cause he has a pretty serious flat spot on his head.

So, where are we today? Rob had a surgery test today and I had to bring Freddy to him at 2:45 for a lab. (Worst idea ever? I think so. I told Rob to have his lab partners sign release forms, cause Fred will injure someone). I have four less teeth, but I do have two huge bruises on my face, so I look like a battered wife. Perfect, cause I'm sure the ladies at the physical therapy office this morning think I got beat up. Why was I at physical therapy? Cause Baby Michael's flat head is being caused by a case of torticollis. Basically his neck muscles are too tight on one side, and it needs to be corrected or baby boy has to wear a helmet or doc band. No thank you. So, we will be going once a week for the time being, and we have at home stretches to do several times a day.

Besides all that, things are just peachy. Michael is a pretty happy baby. The weekend before last was really beautiful and warm, so Rob and I took baby for a mini hike. The Athens Botanical Gardens have some really nice trails, and we walked down to and along the Oconee River. Once it gets warmer, I think we'll be there a lot- it's close, pretty, and FREE!

I finally updated the photo site, so check it out here!  I need to steal Rob's phone, cause he has pictures on there, but I'll save those for next time! As always, if you need the password shoot me an email, text, Facebook message, whichever!

1 comment: