I stole this format from my friend Catherine's blog. This is from a conversation Rob and I had last night.
Steph: "I must have the only husband on the planet who is this particular about the diaper bag I carry. You better use this bag too or I'll be super mad you didn't let me get the one I wanted!"
Rob: "There are going to be strict rules on this diaper bag."
Steph: moment of stunned silence "Rules?"
Rob: "Yes. As soon as we get in from being out with the baby, the diaper bag MUST be restocked immediately. We can switch off. None of this about to walk out the door and we have to stop and restock diapers and wipes and all that other stuff. No."
Steph: "Sounds like something you can handle by yourself."
Rob: "Fine. That means you are in charge of all diaper changes."
No comments:
Post a Comment