Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patricks day!

Here are some pictures from our St. Patricks day. You can't tell, but his shirt says, "Kiss Me" with a shamrock underneath. He had a sweet pair of shamrock sunglasses too, but I didn't get a picture.  We had green oatmeal for breakfast, green eggs an ham (bacon) for lunch, and corned beef and cabbage for dinner. We played with shamrocks on the window and had messy play with green jello and green toys! Michael was happy as a leprechaun today!

Try them, try them! You'll like them you'll see!

I DO NOT like them Sam I Am! But can I have more bacon?




Pulling the shamrocks off the window and rearranging them.


What's this and why am I nakey?


Hmm, Slimey, sticky, gooey, edible...


OH MY GOD MOM!!!!!!!!! I LOVE JELLO!!!!!!!

Leprechaun treasure


Mom, does jello get any better?


Yep, sure does. 

After this picture he dumped all the jello into the tub and basically swam/squished around in it. After jello play he had green hands and feet. I'm pretty sure he thought it was worth it.  We ended our day with a St.Patricks themed bath! We had green water, shamrocks, leprechauns, rainbows, pots of gold, and more treasure! 

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!










No comments:

Post a Comment