It's been a while since I last posted, but we don't have a whole bunch to share. We finished up our swim lessons, but liked them so much we signed up for another four classes! Rob was able to come to the first class of the new session with us. This class is much bigger, 7 babies instead of 4 like our last class. Besides the 2 year old in the class, Michael is by far the best swimmer! He was paddling and kicking like a pro, all in pursuit of his duck! My grandparents were in town and my grandmother came to watch M swim. She was laughing at his flailing/swimming! It kind of looks like he is trying to crawl in the water!
I was hoping to get out and do some fun stuff while my grandparents were here but it rained nearly the entire time they were visiting. My grandfather watched CNN and my grandmother got lots of baby time, so I don't think either of them even cared!
There was one nice afternoon and we took Michael for a walk to the park in my parents neighborhood. I was excited to put Michael in a swing for the first time, but the swings were gone! The swing bar/apparatus was there, but no swing were hanging. LAME! Despite the rain, we had a really nice week with my grandparents. Rob had to work, so Michael and I stayed at my parents house with my grandparents. My grandmother was all about bath time, dinner time, story time... She was just in seventh heaven. I'm glad we got to spend a whole week with them. Michael won't see them again until September for Labor Day in Boston, and the in October for his 1st Birthday!!!!












No way! He is standing up on his own?! I miss him already :( I feel like he's already gotten way bigger since I got to see him :( I'm going to need to go to clinics as close to Georgia as I can get.
ReplyDeleteI love all the pictures especially of him doing a cheer )I am sure for The Red Sox) on his chair!!!! :)
ReplyDelete