Well, not up on all fours yet; first he would push his face across the floor by "standing" and pushing with his feet (it wasn't pretty but it got the job done), and just last week he started army crawling! Michael can get up on all fours, but I don't think he realizes he can move from there!
Eating big boy food is going well, he's getting three meals a day, some puréed and some whole pieces. Michael loves chomping on slices of peaches and nectarines! Now that he is 8 months he can have almost everything (still no citrus, strawberries, tomatoes, corn, milk, or egg whites). This month I plan to ramp up his food repertoire. So far he is a great eater, I hope he stays that way. :)
He is still waking up once at night about 60% of the time, but he is getting better at self soothing during nap time and at night. I'm not super good at letting him cry it out, but I think we're working out what's best for us!
I'm excited for the rest of the summer; swimming, walks, and maybe the zoo or aquarium... My grandparents are visiting at the end of the month, so hopefully we can have some adventures with them!



No comments:
Post a Comment