Why am I telling you all this? To prepare you for another less then interesting blog post this week! Baby stuff has been going along normally. Like I said, I am uncomfortable a lot. I would just like to lay down or sit down and relax! Yesterday, I tried laying down on the couch, and baby boy kicked me in the stomach. Kicked me so hard I thought I was going to throw up. Yeah, that's right. I almost puked, that is how hard babies can kick. Usually he kicks my lungs, so I guess it was his way of keeping me surprised. One of my books, and the website I get the fruits from, said that the baby may "drop" soon. This has not happened to me yet, but allegedly you can breathe easier once this happens. The trade off is that instead of peeing 97 times a day, once the baby drops you start peeing about 546 times a day. At this point I'm not sure if I rather breathe more or pee less. Decisions decisions...
If you read this blog or my other one (which I promise I will update eventually), I would occasionally have a {Conversations} segment. I stole that idea from my friend Catherine. In an effort to liven up this post, I will share a conversation I had with Rob.
Scene- While watching TV, a Babies R Us ad with Heidi Klum showcasing her baby collection comes on.
Rob: "You didn't put any of her stuff on our baby registry, did you?"
Steph: "No, I didn't even register there. Why?"
Rob: "Because she's a porn star."
Steph: (after a moment of stunned silence) "Uh... She was a Victoria Secret model, not a porn star."
Rob: "Same thing."
![]() |
| Freddy has been trying to get in the picture for weeks now! |
How far along? 34 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 139 this week by my scale. I have a dr appointment Thursday, I bet her scale will say I'm heavier.
Maternity clothes? Still wearing both. It's getting a bit chilly (in the morning anyway), and I am trying NOT to buy maternity jeans... I'm really hoping my leggings will get me through the next 6 weeks and post preg til I can get back in my regular clothes.
Measurements: Waist: 39 inches, Hips: 39.5 inches.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Not so bad this week.
Movement: I would like to know who wrote that babies stop moving or move less in the last weeks. Cause this baby moves ALL the time, and he kicks hard. He best be getting a football or soccer scholarship!
Miss Anything? Eh, not really.
Food cravings: Nope.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope. Well, not unless you count baby kicks.
Have you started to show yet: Yes. I looked up pics of preg ladies at 34 weeks... I'm feeling pretty good. Some people look enormous!
Name: Michael!
Maternity clothes? Still wearing both. It's getting a bit chilly (in the morning anyway), and I am trying NOT to buy maternity jeans... I'm really hoping my leggings will get me through the next 6 weeks and post preg til I can get back in my regular clothes.
Measurements: Waist: 39 inches, Hips: 39.5 inches.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Not so bad this week.
What is Baby doing? It's a big week, baby can now recognize songs we sing AND his litle boy parts are now on the outside of his body! (I am sure years from now Baby Michael will kill me for writing that on a public website).
Best moment this week: Hm, nothing super special happened this week. But I guess the worst thing (besides the stomach kicking) was when we went to the vet school tailgate for the football game last Saturday. It was pretty hot, and my fingers swelled up like sausages. It was awful, and it even kind of hurt.Movement: I would like to know who wrote that babies stop moving or move less in the last weeks. Cause this baby moves ALL the time, and he kicks hard. He best be getting a football or soccer scholarship!
Miss Anything? Eh, not really.
Food cravings: Nope.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope. Well, not unless you count baby kicks.
Have you started to show yet: Yes. I looked up pics of preg ladies at 34 weeks... I'm feeling pretty good. Some people look enormous!
Name: Michael!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? Flat as a pancake.
Wedding rings on or off? I haven't bothered to even put them on since the tailgate. I'm afraid Rob will have to cut them off if my fingers swell again.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Uncomfortable, but happy.
Looking forward to: Baby Michael's arrival and my Atlanta shower (but that's still a couple weeks away!) Belly Button in or out? Flat as a pancake.
Wedding rings on or off? I haven't bothered to even put them on since the tailgate. I'm afraid Rob will have to cut them off if my fingers swell again.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Uncomfortable, but happy.


Awww I'm glad the kitty was featured in the photo. But oh my! Look at that belly, Steph. You're looking lovely. :D
ReplyDelete